Monday, August 1, 2011

The Dressing Room (Episode 1)

Celebrated my birthday a day ago and I went shopping! :D I was having shopping withdrawal for a while now so it felt relieving ha! Well  I went to TJ Maxx and I did find cute clothes, but not enough to buy them hehehe. Now I am not skinny (which you'll be able to tell from the pics) but that's why I am posting pictures of how the pieces fit me which can be compared to anyone's own body :)

For this shopping trip I was set to find transitional Summer to Fall clothes, because I always try to aim for something that I can get my money's worth. But I digress! Here take a look! Now I will forever on be apologizing for the quality of the pictures, but what can I say I'm still with the old school technology?? lol (plus the lights on the dressing room made it more yellow-y) Each photo will be paired with a similar like piece.

Photobucket

  

Miwok Sweater





















This dress was a little harder to allocate but there are many floral prints out there right now with summer/fall so I just chose one based on the print, and because the bottoms are really similar.
Sweet Emma Rose Floral Dress
Photobucket                                 






Allen Allen Strapless Maxi Dress
Photobucket


Weren't the happy faces funny?? I thought I would keep up with my incognito act ;)

ninjaloverfly
-_- 

No comments:

Post a Comment