Friday, January 6, 2012

False Lashes

For Halloween last year (wow sounds like it was ages ago teehehehe) I dressed up as a 1920's flapper. Because of that I thought I'd apply false lashes (for the first time mind you). The picture on the left are the ones I got for that night, but I also got a practice run (right). They ended up staying, I applied eyeliner and mascara as well. Thing is I don't think the glue was strong enough (or it was me) and one lash always kept falling off so I just decided to rip the other one off and leave it alone. Well sadly the practice ones got ruined -_- Now I just have the glittery pair (which I may save for next year if I master the art of False Lash Applications ha!). Any other crazy 'first time false lashes' stories out there? :)


This is the only picture I took with them on (taken by with my webcam).
You can't really tell, but oh wells I tried :)

No comments:

Post a Comment